martedì 15 gennaio 2013

CRAZY FOR..KIGURUMI COSTUME. FROM COLDPLAY TO CARA DELEVINGNE

Non so voi.. ma personalmente mi fanno una tenerezza infinita. Chiamateli costumi da mascotte, chiamateli travestimenti per Halloween. A voi la scelta. Ma fateci caso: i KIGURUMI sono ovunque. In vendita su EBAY, nei video dei COLDPLAY. E indosso a Cara Delevingne.

"I was looking for something hilarious. I was looking for something crazy. I found the KIGURUMI costumes and now I'm in love with them. There was a trend few months ago: it began with "Paradise" (the most tender videoclip of COLDPLAY) and we can talk about this trend also now. Take a look to the lovely (and crazy) Cara Delevingne.

tumblr_mfqfvoxEwi1s1heuro1_500

tumblr_me706mLhqv1qmk89no1_500

tumblr_ll574n6WYW1qg04lko1_500

tumblr_ltl2z3s32A1qe2z32o1_500

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento